Conference Registration Now Open!
Please visit LLL SCNV Conference 2018 to register.
Save the Dates!
November 9 – 11, 2018
Additional speakers include:
- Marian Tompson, LLLI co-Founder
- Susan Aldana, IBCLC
- Kimberly Durbin, IBCLC
- Kittie Frantz, RN, CPNP-PC
- Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, PhD, IBCLC, FAPA
- Nekisha Killings, MPH, CLC, IBCLC, RLC
- Robyn Roche-Paull, BSN, RNC-MNN, IBCLC
- Ann Russell, IBCLC
- Robert W. Sears, MD, FAAP
- Ellen Steinberg, RN, LCCE, IBCLC, CST-D
- Lisa Stellwagen, MD, FAAP
- Nancy Williams, MA, MFT, IBCLC
This conference event is being held at the beautiful, newly-renovated Embassy Suites Arcadia. Every room is a suite with a sleeping area separate from the living room. Complimentary in-room WiFi, parking, breakfast and evening reception makes this a great value.
Room with 1 King Bed: $139 + tax/night; Room with 2 Queen Beds: $145+tax/night.
Our Mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.